среда, 28 сентября 2016 г.

The day I was HAPPY

The day I was HAPPY

     Have you ever felt like being in seventh heaven? Have you ever had the feeling like the whole world at your feet? Have you ever stolen the show after months of keeping up with the Joneses?
Half a year we all were working our fingers to the bone, working our way to the top. Reading all this stuff. Writing some articles. Making our best and at the same time almost crying aloud. Learning from 2 to 5 personalities for every lesson. But through difficulties, sleepless nights and simple tears, being rubbed up the wrong way, we worked more and more harder...
    And finally. We did it. Managed. Succeeded. And I succeeded.
   Walking out from classroom. My head going to burst.
   My credit card in hand.
   Credit card with A mark
   A mark.
   A mark for exam of History of Pedagogy.

...yes, that was time full of madness...